♥ Dolce Vita, Moderato. ♥

26 January 2015

BODY CARE : Hand Cream

Here I present to you my latest fav!!

Almond Hand & Nail Cream from The Body Shop!


It's mainly made up of Shea Butter, Honey, Soya Oil & Brazil Nut Oil. 

It's smells amazing (it literally smells a tiny bit like cinnamon to me) and the consistency is perfect for me. It would be perfect for combination-oily skin types, cause it's moisturising and it's not a creamy as the other hand cream. The consistency of this hand cream is more fluid-ish, it's so flowy and the scent is just to yummy!! It's a light-weigh hand cream, literally the lightest I've ever came across!

I got the 100ml tube, which is the big time and I think the price was RM55.90 if not mistaken. It definitely worth the money! But if you do have dry skin, I would recommend to get a creamier hand cream instead of this Almond hand & nail cream. 

Definitely will repurchase it when it runs out! 


;;

xoxo, 
Annley.






















.


Z

No comments: