♥ Dolce Vita, Moderato. ♥

16 March 2014

2nd Semester,



2nd semester of my Diploma program is coming to an end very soon.

In fact, the final examinations of 2nd semester is next week. & I can't believe that this post would be actually the first post in 2014.

Guess that I've been quite busy, oh and March has been such an unlucky month for me. My out-of-the-era's iPhone 4 had to be reset to factory settings due to some complications while updating the iOS 7.0.6. As it was stuck on the recovery screen.

& due to even more complications I could no longer back up my phone to my laptop before nonsense happened. Well, yeah. I pretty much lost everything in my phone ;( 

Anyways, precious memories remains in my mind ❤️ I was grateful to see how supportive my friends and family are. 


Oh, and we shall #PrayForMH370
Let's put our hands together & pray that everyone of them will be reunited with their family members who have been waiting for their return, God Bless MH370.



Love & Blessings,

AnnleyC.

No comments: