♥ Dolce Vita, Moderato. ♥

30 March 2014

March.


It's March, the month of my 2nd Semester's Final Examination.

Which means, it's the month of struggles, stress, frustration & whatever you name it. Where as, due to stress our health might be on red light as well. For example, pimple/acne problem (yes, I've 'BOLD' it cause I know a lot of you would have the same issue!) , weight gained/ loss due to appetite & etc. 

Thus, I'm here to share some of my favourites whenever I'm in stress. 

A) Regarding to Skin Condition 
-this is what I will always do. 

1) Figure out your major breakout area. Whether it's due to stress, or your unhealthy diet.
 
2) Reduce junk food & soft drinks such as potato chips! Instead, substitute it with homemade fries, & tea!

3) Exercise. It'll boost up your metabolism & detoxification occurs in your body as you sweat ♥️.

As for myself, I have really enlarged pores around my nose area because I neglected important parts of my skin regiment - Toning & Moisturising. 

I was a lucky girl when I was gifted with a toner that is not selling in Malaysia. The Thayers Natural Remedies Astringment Peach Witch Hazel Toner!

Taa-daa! ✨✨✨✨✨



So hereby, I would love to thank @a_secretwhisper (Instagram) upon all the wonderful & marvelous gift that she gave me. 
Such a effective & wonderful toner, it minimises pores in just a few minutes & it has a pleasant yummy smell of peaches 🍑💕

& this is what I always do. Damp the cotton pad with the toner & layer around the needed area while revising or watching tv 😏✌️

Excuse my selfie, I know it's odd & whatever you name it. 

Just hoping the best for my final exams! Wish me luck ♥️❤️.











xoxo,
AnnleyC. 💋

.
Let's pray for MH370 plane & every one of the passengers. 

God bless 🙏.



.

No comments: