♥ Dolce Vita, Moderato. ♥

21 April 2015

LUSH Mask of Magnaminty Review!!!

I bet all of you have heard about LUSH! 

They are well-known by the fact that they are cruelty free, fresh handsome products & totally-ALMOST TOTALLY natural! Plus, some doesn't even have preservatives! Which totally benefits those whom has sensitive skins *BIG LOVE!


So here's my review; 
I finally got my hands on these Lush babies online & I've got it in Mask Of Magnaminty, 125g.

It's basically a face & body mask pack, made up of adsuki beans & mint! IF YOU ARE A FAN OF MINT, then this is totally made for you! Clearly, I'm obsessed with mints!


This is how it looks like, mine is shipped from Lush Japan & it's the self preserved version. 

Taa daaaa, when you open up the lid this is what you get! Instantly this minty smell just hits your nostrils and gives a major breeze ❤️ *inserts hearts! 


It is placed in a recyclable black solid plastic container, totally sealed to prevent any contact moisture that might dedicate to any growth of moulds! 

I'll tell you generally what it does : 
Literally, the adsuki beans allows you to gently exfoliate your skin gives it a gentle scrub to remove the dead skin cells. Plus, the mint surely calms your face. Reduce redness, and acne! It certainly helped my breakouts! 

It double acts as a deep cleanser, like DEEEEEPPPPP CLEANSE ! Leaving your skin baby soft & squeaky clean! Well, at least on my skin ❤️❤️❤️


Applying it for the first time, I fell in love immediately! Like IMMEDIATELY! 


It smells amazing, totally reminds me of Chocolate Chip Mint icecream! It does smells like that although 'chocolate' isn't in the ingredient list, opps. 

If you're not a mint lover nor a chocolate-similar scent lover, you may pass on this. But this MOM surely gives this tingly sensation to the face & calms your face to reduce redness! 

Last but not least, after using MOM I do realise that I need to use my toner and then apply a good amount of moisturizer to my skin otherwise my skin will be flakey, especially around the nose area. 

PACKAGING : 10/10
TEXTURE : 9/10
SCENT : 10/10

OVERALL RATING : 9/10






-

I hope you enjoy this review & there are many more beauty related posts to come! 


xo, annley 








❤️

No comments: