♥ Dolce Vita, Moderato. ♥

23 May 2015

20th Birthday Wishlist !!



20th Birthday Wishlist! ❤

If you know me then you'll know for sure that i'm a total lipstick addict!! More like OBSESSED *laughs
What else would I want for my birthday other than these babies? *giggles


Here are my wonderful LIPSTICK WISHLIST!

1) Tom Ford Lipstick in Spanish Pink
2) Tom Ford Lipstick in Smoke Red
3) Tom Ford Matte Lipstick in Velvet Cherry 
4) Tom Ford Lipstick in Sable Smoke
5) Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) Rouge Volupté in #17 Red Taboo
5) YSL Rouge Volupté in #13 Peach Passion !!

Plus, i do have other things that i'd like to have as my bday present! However i did not cooperate it into that photo above *Opps

so... i shall continue my list as below //

6) YSL Babydoll Kiss & Blush in #10 Nude Insolent
7) YSL Babydoll Kiss & Blush in #12 Moca Garconne
8) YSL Babydoll Kiss & Blush in #08 Pink Hedoniste
8) Leather Loafers
9) Jumpsuit 
10) Marc Jacobs Baker Bracelet Watch in 28mm, Navy Blue/Rose Gold OR Black/Yellow Gold
11) C-A-R, yes a car *chuckles



Currently hoping for miracle to happen to let me have what i want!! *BIG SMILE!







,

That's all for now,
xoxo
Annley 

No comments: