♥ Dolce Vita, Moderato. ♥

15 November 2015

Beauty : #MyLipsButBetter




Hey guys! so today i'm going to share with you my TO GO for My Lips BUT.. BETTER kind of lip products!

Literally, you can tag me upon LIPSTICK ADDICT *laughs
I do a lot of lip products, my collection is mainly build up by lipsticks as i tend to stray away from lip glosses. Maybe cause I do not really fancy that texture... or maybe it's the pigmentation. I am not saying that the pigmentation of glosses are really bad, some of it are REALLY PIGMENTED! idk, it's just personal preference. *SMILE*

Basically, 'my lips but better' type of lip colour is the colour of your lips but just slightly more pigmented. I hope that make sense? *laughs
These babies are certainly not my nude lip products, i'll make other post SOON about my FAV NUDES *fingers-crossed*

My lips aren't really pigmented although they're pink and they do get really pale at times when i'm dehydrated..and i do look sick with just my bare lips. My choices for 'My Lips But Better" lip is leaning more to a pale pink, pinky-nude/baby pink!

        #mylipsbutbetter LIST :
  • NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm
  • Marc Jacobs LoveMarc Lip Gel in Role Play
  • Nars Audacious in Natalie
  • Sephora Lip Attitude in G17 (discontinued)
  • Nars Lip Gloss in SHADE II. (got it as a gift, I have no idea which collection it was from)






SWATCHES FROM LEFT TO RIGHT

  • Sephora G17
Satin, slight shimmery finish. Definitely a sheer lipstick, rosy-brown undertone.


  • Marc Jacobs' Role Play
Satin, moisturizing finish! The perfect blue-toned pink for me, slightly leaning to dusty pink. More like a PALE-Dusty pink.


  • NARS Audacious Natalie (1 swipe)
  • NARS Audacious Natalie (light dabbed)
Everyone knows that NARS Audacious lipsticks are PIGMENTED like BOMB! It's a coral-pink, looks pretty NEON PINK on me with just 1 swipe. Usually i'll just lightly dab it on my lips to achieve that #mylipsbutbetter look! Brigitte is also a good alternative if you're looking for one, and it's leaning more to coral compare to Natalie.


  • NARS Lip Gloss, Shade II
This gloss is the only gloss that i love?!?!?! It's a sheer brownish gloss with green and pink pigments! It is so breath-taking i swear.


  • NYX SMLC in Stockholm
Again, there's a reason why NYX 's soft matte lip cream (SMLC) is constantly sold out! Despite the price being super affordable, their pigmentation is really good!! I personally own more than 5 in various colours *HEARTS*
Stockholm is my pink-nude, perfect everyday lip colour! Holy grail, you name it.



----

That is all for my #mylipsbutbetter , thank y'all for reading!!

xo, 

Annley



No comments: