♥ Dolce Vita, Moderato. ♥

07 August 2015

All About my NARS experience (Nars Malaysia)



I guess y'all read the title & yes! It's all about NARS post. 

NARS has been available in Malaysia since last year. And clearly I only started to get my sneaky hands on it around time when they introduced their Audacious Lipstick line!! Obviously was a fan of NARS eyeshadow duo & that Laguna-Orgasm blush bronzer duo BUT! Audacious lipsticks just brought up the A game! 

I went haywire for real when I first got the NARS Audacious in Jane & Sandra. Jane is a pretty terracotta shade, more of a brown-apricot on me. Where as Sandra is that perfect fall deep red shade, I opted for Sandra as I adore the rich brown-red undertone. And which my Audacious lipsticks collection has further expanded to 5 in total at the moment! 

Plus, my holygrail product would be their tinted Moisturizer ❤️❤️❤️



Like you don't even need me to tell you how amazing this product is!!!!!!!!!

-
Ok, back on track. Last weekend I attended the Nars private event/workshop in which was held at Tanzini, G Tower Hotel. God bless that view from 28th floor! It an amazing place for dinner date & stuffs so make sure you guys go check it out! I took an insta video upon the breathtaking view! Follow me on Instagram if you can! My username is ANNLEYC so is my twitter! So make sure you'd follow me! ❤️

We're honoured to have Sada Ito-San who is the international leading make up artist would teach up a few tricks upon the all new dual intensity blushes & eyeshadow which has been release in their FALL COLLECTION and they can be used in both dry & wet method that will allow you to achieve that intensify look easily!!  Sada-San also taught us a few tricks on how to let the make up last longer & also how to create two different looks! 



Also! We were all given two little NARS lipglosses as a door gift that comes with roses & hydrangeas ❤️ And we got to try out all sorts of NARS products all range from their All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation, Soft Velvet Loose Powder, Creamy Radiant Concealer and their NARS SKIN collection. 

And I HAVE TO SAY THAT you do not expect good skin care products from cosmetics company BUT their Nars Skin range are AMAZING! You need to try it yourself to know it, I can't even describe all the good things that happened to my skin ❤️ And that lemongrass scent is just soothing!! 


And taa-daa this was my ultimate night look with smoky eyes & dark red lips. 


#NARSissist *laughs
I am wearing the Fall Collection Limited Edition's Semi Matte Lipstick in VIP RED. a perfect blue-toned deeeep red! 

P/S: Sorry not sorry about my eyebags, I asked a few tips from Sada-san to cover it up though! Hahaha


NARS international leading makeup artist from japan! Mr.Sada Ito ❤️

And here I am with my one-day make up neighbour! Ms.Fetana ❤️❤️❤️ Only met her on that day itself and you can't believe how kind she is! Such a lovely one, kind soul! 




And yes at last we all bought tonnes of NARS products home! My Haul will be up on next post! Much love!!! 




XOXO
ANNLEY ❤️

No comments: